North Shore Environmental Consultants Inc. is an employee-owned, progressive environmental company that specializes in providing environmental management and consulting services. Since our inception in 2002, North Shore has grown and succeeded throughout western and northern Canada by providing cost efficient and effective solutions to the complex environmental challenges faced by today’s industries. By keeping in line with our core values as well as maintaining focus on both our employee and industry relationships, North Shore will continue to be a leader amongst its peers.
We offer our employees a team-based working environment with flexible working arrangements, attractive compensation and field work incentives, performance based bonus programs, a comprehensive health benefit package, numerous paid perks, and the opportunity to participate in our Employee Share Ownership Program (ESOP). North Shore promotes and encourages its employees to continue their career advancement through continuous education, competency development, and memberships within recognized professional organizations. Therefore, North Shore provides generous support to its employees through paid training and educational programs, reimbursement of annual professional fees, and ensuring regular attendance opportunities at various conferences and industry events.
North Shore is currently seeking a Senior Environmental Consultant to lead our Grande Prairie, Alberta office. The potential salary range is $100,000 to $120,000.
- Oversee daily business activities and improve business functions
- Manage and operate the Grande Prairie office
- Aid and provide mentorship to staff in the office and in the field
- Maintain high performance expectations and continue our culture of high-quality services
- Contribute to our vision and help our Grande Prairie office grow across NW Alberta and NE British Columbia
- Client liaison and business development
- Implement corporate and client safety programs
- Technical Diploma or University Degree in environmental science or related discipline
- 10 years or more of environmental consulting experience
- Strong understanding of remediation and reclamation
- Good understanding of upstream oil and gas regulatory requirements
- Willingness to learn and work with all the divisions of North Shore
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and database entry
- Valid driver’s license
- Excellent communication, writing, and problem-solving skills
- Highly organized and can prioritize multiple tasks
- Good physical health and ability to work outdoors in varying conditions
- Ability to travel and work remotely as required
North Shore Environmental Consultants Inc. supports a shared commitment to a Representative Workforce that is respectful and reflective of all staff and clients. North Shore strives to build diversity among our staff to increase our ability to provide high quality service to our diverse client base.
Please submit your resume at https://www.northshoreenv.com/apply/. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those considered for an interview will be contacted. For more information about North Shore, please visit our website at www.northshoreenv.com.
This position will remain open until a suitable candidate is found.