North Shore Environmental Consultants Inc. is a progressive environmental company that specializes in providing environmental management and consulting services. Since our inception in 2002, North Shore has offered cost efficient and effective solutions to the complex environmental challenges faced by today’s industries. We offer our employees exceptional career development opportunities and an excellent team-oriented working environment.
North Shore is currently seeking a Fugitive Emissions/MSAPR Specialist to assist our Emission Management & Services Team. Positions are to be based out of Calgary and Grande Prairie and will focus on fugitive emissions assessments under Directive 060 and engine testing under the Multi-Sector Air Pollutants Regulation (MSAPR). Strong candidates based out of Sherwood Park will be considered.
- Complete fugitive emissions surveys using gas-imaging cameras
- Quantify leaks using Hi Flow Sampler, Gas Detectors, US EPA Method 21, or other instruments
- Tag leaking components using North Shore leak tags, record and document leaks using tablets
- Assist with fugitive emissions reporting under Directive 060
- Complete equipment inventories of pneumatic controllers, vents, pumps and gas fired equipment
- Complete compressor vent testing under Directive 060
- Conduct NOx emissions check and performance tests under MSAPR
- Assist with corporate fugitive emissions and MSAPR reporting
- Provide assistance to senior staff on a variety of projects
- Ensure that project requirements are met in a timely and effective manner
- Preference for candidates with a degree or technical diploma in environmental science or related discipline
- 3-5 years of experience with upstream and midstream oil and gas operations
- Experience with handheld instrumentation / analyzers or infrared cameras an asset
- Understanding of AER Directive 060, MOE PNG036, BC DPR and MSAPR an asset
- Willingness to travel and be in the field for extended periods of time
- Team Player – Ability to work in multidiscipline environment
- Excellent communication, writing, and problem-solving skills
- Valid driver’s licence • Good physical health and ability to work outdoors in varying conditions
- Highly organized and have the ability to prioritize multiple tasks
North Shore Environmental Consultants Inc. supports a shared commitment to a Representative Workforce that is respectful and reflective of all staff and clients. North Shore strives to build diversity among our staff to increase our ability to provide high quality service to our diverse client base.
Please submit your resume at https://www.northshoreenv.com/apply/. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those considered for an interview will be contacted. For more information about North Shore, please visit our website at www.northshoreenv.com.
This position will remain open until a suitable candidate is found.