HOW TO APPLY
The deadline to submit an application is October 31st annually. Applications received after that date will not be considered during the review and selection process.
The following information MUST be included in the application package in order to be considered for any one of these awards:
- A completed application form (Sections 1-5 of the PDF Application),
- A short essay (250-500 words) describing why you are a suitable candidate for the award and why you have chosen Environmental Sciences as your educational and career path (Section 6 of the PDF Application),
- At least 1 letter of recommendation from a teacher, faculty member, employer, or community leader detailing your merits and achievements for consideration (Section 7 of the PDF Application),
- Proof of enrollment for the upcoming semester in a post-secondary institution, and
- Transcripts from high school and/or post-secondary institutions.
The Indigenous Scholarship PDF Application (Sections 1-7) can be downloaded by clicking this link; the completed application, along with enrollment proof and transcripts are to be electronically submitted to email@example.com
**Note – The PDF will download to your downloads folder – edit the PDF using your desktop-based PDF program and save it – do not edit the PDF using your browser (e.g. Chrome, Internet Explorer, Firefox), as it will not allow you to save your changes.**
Alternatively hard copies of the completed application packages, proof of enrollment, and transcripts can be sent to:
North Shore Environmental Consultants Inc.
ATTN: Scholarship Program
143 201 Kaska Road
Sherwood Park, Alberta